The Best White Paint For Trim And Baseboards For Your Money (Upd. 06/2023)
Melissa Nelson Jun 6, 2023 7:53 PM
When it comes time to paint your trim and baseboards, you may be wondering what color white to choose. There are many different types of white paint, so it can be tricky to decide which one is right for you. In this blog post, we will help you choose the best white paint for your trim and baseboards. We will also provide tips on how to paint them correctly. Let's get started!
Rust-Oleum 1993502 Painter's Touch Brush Multi-Purpose Enamel Paint, 1 Quarts (Pack of 1), Semi-Gloss White, 32 Fl OzView on Amazon
Soto Original Multi-Surface Paint Touch Up, Satin Finish, 1.5 Ounces (No. 01 Perfect White)View on Amazon
- BrandDiamond Brite Paint
Oslo Home Touch Up Paint, 1oz True White Satin Finish, w/ brush in bottle, quick drying, self-priming, for rental and home repairs, walls, trim, kitchen cabinets, furniture, shutters and moreView on Amazon
- BrandOslo Home
Touch Up-Paint, Matte Finish, for Cabinets, Walls, Windows, Doors, and Furniture, 3 Color Kit Matches 90% of Surfaces, White 3 Pack by spot.View on Amazon
DWIL Multi Surface Touch Up Paint, Brush in Bottle, Quick Drying, Appliance and Porcelain, Paint pen for rental and home repairs, walls, tub, kitchen cabinets, furniture, shutters and bathtub, 1.5 Fl Oz (Perfect White)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 10 things to look for when buying white paint for trim and baseboards
When it comes to painting your home, white is always a popular choice for trim and baseboards. But before you go out and buy a gallon of white paint, there are some things you should keep in mind. Here are the top 10 things to look for when buying white paint for trim and baseboards.
1. The first thing you want to consider is the type of paint you need. There are two types of white paint: glossy and semi-gloss. Glossy paint is more durable and easier to clean, but it can also show imperfections more easily. Semi-gloss paint is a good compromise between the two and is often used for trim and baseboards.
2. You also want to think about the finish of the paint. A high-gloss finish will be very shiny, while a low-gloss finish will have more of a matte look. If you're not sure which one to choose, ask for samples so you can see how the paint looks in person.
3. Another thing to keep in mind is the quality of the paint. You want to make sure you're getting good quality paint that will last. It's worth paying a little bit extra for a better quality paint since it will save you money in the long run.
4. When you're choosing white paint, it's also important to think about the undertone. Some white paints have yellow or pink undertones, while others have blue or green undertones. Choosing white paint with the right undertone can make a big difference in how the paint looks in your home.
5. The sheen of the paint is also something to consider. A higher sheen will be more reflective, while a lower sheen will be more matte. If you're not sure which one to choose, ask for samples so you can see how the paint looks in person.
6. Another thing to keep in mind when choosing white paint is the coverage. Some paints have better coverage than others. If you're painting a large area, you'll want to choose a paint with good coverage so you don't have to worry about touch-ups.
7. You also want to make sure the paint is easy to apply. Some paints are easier to apply than others, so it's worth doing some research to find the right one for your project.
8. The drying time of the paint is also something to consider. Some paints dry faster than others, so you'll want to choose a paint that's suitable for the project you're working on.
9. The price of the paint is also something to keep in mind. White paint can range in price from very cheap to quite expensive. It's important to find a paint that's within your budget so you don't overspend.
10. When you're choosing white paint, it's also important to think about the long-term maintenance. Some paints require more upkeep than others, so you'll want to choose a paint that's easy to maintain.
6 reasons why you should buy white paint for trim and baseboards from Amazon
1. Amazon offers a wide variety of white paints to choose from, so you're sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
2. The prices of white paint on Amazon are very competitive, so you can save money by shopping around.
3. Amazon offers free shipping on many orders of white paint, so you can get your purchase delivered right to your door.
4. The return policy on white paint purchased from Amazon is very generous, so you can be sure you're making the right decision for your home.
5. Many of the white paints sold on Amazon are made by well-known and trusted brands, so you can be confident in the quality of your purchase.
6. Amazon has a great customer service team that can help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your purchase.
If you're looking for white paint for trim and baseboards, Amazon is a great place to start your search. You can find a wide variety of paints to choose from, at competitive prices, with free shipping on many orders. Plus, the return policy is very generous, so you can be sure you're making the right decision for your home.