The Best Baby Mats For Crawling For Your Money (Upd. 06/2023)
Tyler Cruz, Alicia Marciano Jun 2, 2023 9:09 AM
As a parent, it can be overwhelming to think of all the things you need to provide for your baby, particularly when they first start crawling. It's important to keep them safe and give them a comfortable space as they become more active - but there are so many options out there! To make your life a bit easier and help you choose the right mat for your little one, we've put together this comprehensive guide to some of the best baby mats that will provide both safety and comfort while supporting their early development. Read on to discover our top picks!
UANLAUO Baby Play mat, playmat, Baby mat Folding Extra Large Thick Foam Crawling playmats Reversible Waterproof Portable playmat for Babies (Bear)View on Amazon
teytoy Baby Cotton Play Mat, Playmat Baby Crawling Mat for Floor Baby Mat Large Super Soft Extra Thick (0.6cm), Plush Surface Foldable Non-Slip Non-ToxicView on Amazon
FLAGAV Baby Play Mat, 79x71x0.6 Inch Extra Large Folding Baby Crawling Mat, Waterproof Reversible Foam Playmat Non Toxic Anti-Slip Portable Kids Play Mat for Infant, ToddlerView on Amazon
Baby Play Mat 79" X 71",Reversible Waterproof Foldable Foam Floor Playmat for Kids Toddlers, Extra Large Anti- Slip Baby Crawling MatView on Amazon
YOOVEE Foldable Baby Play Mat for Crawling, Extra Large Play Mat for Baby, Waterproof Non Toxic Anti-Slip Reversible Foam Playmat for Baby Toddlers Kids, 79" x 71" x 0.4"View on Amazon
YOOVEE Baby Play Mat, Extra Large Folding Baby Crawling Mat, Waterproof Reversible Playmat Foam Non Toxic Anti-Slip Portable Kids Play Mat for Infant, Toddler (Whale & Elephant)View on Amazon
Baby Play Mat for Floor by Quokka - Super Soft Plush Surface ABC Playmat for Toddlers & Infants - Extra Thick (0.8cm) Large Padded Non-Slip Rug for Crawling & Playing - Foldable MatView on Amazon
Baby Play Mat, Extra Large Foldable Foam Floor Play Mat for Babies,Toddlers, Infants, Upgraded Tear Proof Baby Crawling Mat, Reversible Waterproof Portable Playmat for Indoor Outdoor (71" x 79")View on Amazon
- BrandBlissful Diary
Last update on 2023-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 10 things to look for when buying baby mats for crawling
Crawling is an important part of a baby’s development, as it helps them to build strength and coordination. To ensure your little one has a safe environment for exploring, you need to invest in the right kind of baby mat.
But with so many varieties on the market, how can you make sure that you pick the best one? Here are 10 things to look for when shopping for baby mats for crawling.
1. Softness – Make sure that the mat is soft and comfortable for your baby to crawl on. You can also look for mats with extra padding or cushioning, as this will help protect your little one from getting bumps and bruises when they start to move around.
2. Durability – Look for a mat that is durable enough to stand up to everyday wear and tear without falling apart or losing its shape too quickly.
3. Safety – Baby mats should be non-toxic and free of any hazardous materials such as lead or phthalates. It’s also important that the mat doesn’t have any small parts that could become choking hazards.
4. Easy Cleaning – When purchasing a baby mat, look for one that is easy to clean and maintain. Many mats are machine washable or wipe-clean, making it much simpler to keep them looking good.
5. Slip Resistance – Make sure that the bottom of the mat is slip resistant so your little one won’t easily slide around on it when they start crawling.
6. Size – Consider the size of the space you have available before buying a mat, as some mats can be quite large and take up too much room in smaller areas.
7. Age Range – Check the age range recommended for each mat, as some may not be suitable for very young babies or those a bit older than others.
8. Price – Baby mats can range in price from very affordable to quite expensive. Consider your budget and shop around for the best deal.
9. Variety – If you want something a bit more exciting than a plain mat, look for one that has different textures, colors, or designs on it to keep your baby engaged during playtime.
10. Guarantee – It’s always worth looking for warranties or guarantees on any product you buy, as this will give you peace of mind knowing that your purchase is protected if anything goes wrong with it.
6 practical tips on how to find the best deal on baby mats for crawling
1. Shop around – You can compare prices and features of baby mats by shopping around online or in person at various stores.
2. Check reviews – Read customer reviews and ratings to get an idea of what others have experienced with a particular product.
3. Choose the right size – Make sure that the mat is big enough for your child to move around on without feeling cramped, but not so large that it takes up too much space in the room.
4. Ask questions – Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand something about a particular product or its features.
5. Take advantage of sales – Don’t forget to check out any current sales or discounts that may be available for baby mats.
6. Compare warranties – It’s always a good idea to compare the warranty offered by different brands and stores to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
Buying the right baby mat for crawling is an important step in making sure your little one has a safe, comfortable environment to grow and explore. By considering these 10 things to look for when shopping for mats, as well as taking advantage of sales and warranties, you can be confident that you have chosen the best possible product for your family.